Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: authenticity of hadith of mishkaah  (Read 3871 times)
nadeemhassan

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2009, 10:34:45 PM »

assalamoalaikum bretheren in islam
my question is what is the source and origin of the hadith of mishkah and are they genuine, old, fabricated or trustworthy?
Many salahs such as salatutasbih etc. are quoted in the mishkah which i havent found in any other hadith.
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 03:47:46 AM »

wa `alaykum as salam wa ra7mat ALLAH wa barakatuh

Brother, i asked your question to brothers who know in sha' ALLAH. As soon as i receive the reply, will let u know in sha' ALLAH

Barak ALLAH feek for your question

ALLAH 7afiz

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 04:38:59 AM »

as-salam `alaykum wa ra7mat ALLAH wa barakatuh

bismillahir-Ra7manir-Ra7eem

Brother, they answered me today, al 7amdulillah, may ALLAH reward them for the kind reply.
 Here's what they said:

Do you mean Mishkat al Masabih? This is al Tabrizi’s work based on al Baghawi's Masabih al Sunnah. Each chapter has three sections: the first section contains hadith from Sahih al Bukhari and/or Sahih Muslim only. The second section includes hadith from other works. The third section (which al Tabrizi added) is also a mixture of hadith from different works, including Bukhari and Muslim. The Maktab al Islami editions are published with Sheikh al Albani's verification of the hadith.

And Allah knows best.

Pls do let me know if this is what u've asked about.

Fee aman ALLAH

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: