Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Islamic information from the right books and sources  (Read 7760 times)
sahira

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2009, 05:54:47 AM »

Assalamualikum brothers and sisters...
Could you possibley tell me where i may obtain solid islamic info.....There are books here but im not sure that what i read is correct... we all know that many authers tend to put their own intepretation of Islam....sisters here in Pakistan often come to me for information about Islam.....Their views often differ from mine,i try to reason with them but they close their minds and only voice what their teachers have taught them and dare not question what they have been taught.....Surely we should also try and find the real truth....And thats what i want...Im still learning and will do until the day i die....Please suggest best books to read........ JazakAllah
 Wassalam Sister sahira
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 11:54:01 PM »

wa `alaykum as -salam wa ra7mat ALLAH wa barakatuh

Sister, the site i know for excellent books is http://www.kalamullah.com/index.html u can find there all u need in sha' ALLAH as well, pls, visit here the board Islamic Websites and see what other suggested, may ALLAH SWT reward  them for that.

fee aman ALLAH

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
sahira

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 11:45:57 AM »

Assalamualikum tasneem sister...
JazakAllah for the information...Inshallah will check out the site...
Wassalam sis sahira
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 03:59:54 AM »

wa `alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH wa barakatuh

wa iyyaki sis Smiley

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
almasahmad

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 02:54:19 AM »

PLEASE SEND ME
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 04:19:50 AM »

as-salam 3alaykum, almasahmad

Pls clarify what would u like us to send u??

shahama

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2010, 12:06:51 AM »

can u mail daily hadiths to my email regarding the friendship and love in
Islam my email ############### edited by moderator.

Sisters and brothers must not ask for personal communication and exchange of email address/phone number etc with other members(or anyone who is outside  limits permitted by Allah)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 04:17:57 AM by mabdullah » Logged
mabdullah
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2010, 04:12:28 AM »

سْمِ اللهِ، وَالصَّلَاةُ وَالسَّلَّامُ عَلَى رَسُولِ اللهِ

Sister in Islam

Specify what type of friendship and love in Islam you need hadith about, (such as Love of Allah-Azzawajal, His messenger-peace be upon him, your parent etc)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 04:19:27 AM by mabdullah » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: