Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 2nd marriage  (Read 4535 times)
sahira

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2009, 06:14:11 AM »

Assalamualikum All
I wish to remarry,but my children are not to keen and my parents also.....my husband died in december 2007...ive had to struggle alone....sometimes needing the assistance of some one.....if it is a male they will help then want friendship in return.......i am tied of all this nonsence......the main reason for wanting a husband is to feel protected.....i explain my situation.....yet still my family members dont agree....tell me what i should do.......JazakAllah
Wassalam sahira
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 12:03:23 PM »

wa `alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAHi wa barakatuhu, sister Sahira

I still don't see any obstacle for your second marriage... I'm not a scholar, but it's clear that every woman needs that support, especially when u also have a family to support. If there's a religious and righteous muslim, why shouldn't you marry him, in sha' ALLAH. Your family have to understand that you've passed through hard times and you need that help and support, bi'ithniLLAH. I think you should make du`aa and put your trust in ALLAH SWT and when the time comes ALLAH SWT will arrange it in the best manner for you... May ALLAH SWT make it easy on you, sister, and bless you with the best in this world and in the Hereafter!

Jazaki ALLAH khair

fee aman ALLAH

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
sahira

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 09:03:04 PM »

Assalamualikum sister Tasneem
JazakAllah for your response....i just basically wanted to know that i am not going to do something selfish....I have left it up to Alllah to send me someone...Inshallah my prays will be answerd....May Allah reward you for your supportive words Ameen....Wassalam sis sahira Smiley
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 11:27:19 PM »

wa `alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH, sister Sahira

Ameen and Jazaki ALLAH khair, sister. I don't see anything selfish in that sister.

ALLAH knows best

fee aman ALLAH

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
Ibnwahab

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 05:33:21 AM »

Assalamu Alaykum Sister,

We are in the month of Ramadan where duas are accepted. Wake up in the middle of the night and pray to your Lord that your parents see sense with you. I shall certainly include you in my duas. Dont despair sister.

May Allah Ta'ala make it easy for you.
sahira

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 05:21:30 AM »

Assalamualikum brother ibnwahab
JazakAllah brother for your concern....Inshallah will read Dua as you stated...Gives me strength that there are some who understand me.....May Allah bless you Ameen....
Wassalam sister sahira

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: