Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: authentication  (Read 4233 times)
shama

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2012, 10:30:48 AM »

assalamwalaikum brother,
                                         der r many islamic sites available on net.now vch 1 is authentic nd vchis to b followed?wont it lead to misguidance?

jazakklah
mabdullah
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 02:38:32 PM »

assalamwalaikum brother,
                                         der r many islamic sites available on net.now vch 1 is authentic nd vchis to b followed?wont it lead to misguidance?

jazakklah

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

وعليكم السللام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Islam QA is a reliable site. You can search and will find answer to most of your questions otherwise you can post them the question.

http://www.islamqa.com/en/

Barak Allah feeki.

fsina

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 04:23:11 AM »

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

I need to know the authenticity of the following saying please

Every girl has a dream that after her marriage to live a successful and better life. If you wish that your dream to come true then 3days before Ramadan after Isha prayer recite Surah Yusuf for sure.

This is widely spreading in social media and please let me know the authenticity as soon as possible.
Jazakallah khair.

mabdullah
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 03:16:06 PM »

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

I need to know the authenticity of the following saying please

Every girl has a dream that after her marriage to live a successful and better life. If you wish that your dream to come true then 3days before Ramadan after Isha prayer recite Surah Yusuf for sure.

This is widely spreading in social media and please let me know the authenticity as soon as possible.
Jazakallah khair.

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

وعليكم السللام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Please send you question to Islam web at following address to find out facts about this statement.Please also share their reply with us so that others can benefit

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=fatwa&tab=3

Any one who post such things on social media or otherwise, must give the evidence from Quran or sunna and we must not take anything without authentic evidence

Whoever intentionally tells a lie against the Prophet (Peace be upon him) has earned a place in hell fire.

please convey this to people who make posts on social media without mentioning its source or authentication

BarakAllah feekum
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 01:32:55 PM by mabdullah » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: