Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Taking Baith  (Read 2741 times)
viqaruddin

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2012, 06:27:11 AM »

Assalam alikum wa wb
Hope evy1z 5ne by Allah swt grace n mercy
i c ppl taking baith n sme even regard it as an article of islamic faith 2 take baith on hands of any scholar or sheikh...i want 2 knw hw far is ths correct wrt islamic ruling ....cos smetime now a frn of mine insists tat i shd take a baith but im nt sure of it whther its right n wrng..........if its wrng pls lemme kknw so that i can stop myslf n others too inshallah
jazak allah in advance
tc stay blessed
assalam alikum

The final & the most important journey of a man begins with his One leg wrapped to the other leg (in the death shroud) {waltafatul saaqu bil saaq}...the only thing that takes him forward to the blissfull destination are his GOOD DEEDS.....are we ready for it?
mabdullah
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 11:19:42 AM »

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

وعليكم السللام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan (may Allaah preserve him) said, answering a question about giving allegiance to the various groups: Bay’ah only has to do with the leader of the Muslims; these various bay’ahs are innovated and they are among the causes of division. The Muslims who are living in one country or one kingdom should have one allegiance to one leader; it is not permissible to have several kinds of bay’ah. al-Muntaqa min Fataawa al-Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan, 1/367

Source:Islam QA
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 11:21:53 AM by mabdullah » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: