Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: hadith translation  (Read 4631 times)
mohammadj

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2011, 02:03:59 PM »

assalamwailaikum
i want the arabic wordings for "what is wrong with him, may his forehead be dusted" if  possible the whole hadith in wordings of arabic

assalamwailaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barkathu

Jazakallah khairan
chakula

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 07:26:17 AM »

Salam,

Brothers and Sister I don't understand the thread starter well, please can some one help and attend to him?

Ma'asalam.
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 07:21:28 AM »

wa `alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH wa barakatuh

Bismillahir-Ra7manir-Ra7eem

حَدَّثَنَا أَصْبَغُ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي ابْنُ وَهْبٍ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو يَحْيَى، هُوَ فُلَيْحُ بْنُ سُلَيْمَانَ عَنْ هِلاَلِ بْنِ أُسَامَةَ، عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ قَالَ لَمْ يَكُنِ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم سَبَّابًا وَلاَ فَحَّاشًا وَلاَ لَعَّانًا، كَانَ يَقُولُ لأَحَدِنَا عِنْدَ الْمَعْتَبَةِ ‏ "‏ مَا لَهُ، تَرِبَ جَبِينُهُ ‏"‏‏.‏

The brother is asking about the hadith sent on 2nd of October:

Good Manners

Narrated by Anas bin Malik (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) was not one who would abuse (others) or say obscene words, or curse (others), and if he wanted to admonish anyone of us, he used to say: "What is wrong with him, his forehead be dusted!"

Bukhari Vol. 8 : No. 58

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
ahmed786

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 01:23:59 PM »

There are so many websites where from you can get translate hadees along with detail explanation.I have seen many such type of websites as well.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: