Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Having Faith  (Read 3170 times)
sahira

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2009, 10:08:33 AM »

Assalualikum All Smiley
Im sahira ,a brit who decided to marry a wonderful man from Pakistan...Alhamdulillah was married for 19yrs,on the 27th december 2007,Allah took my husband back....I am blessed with five kids who keep me busy....I was faced with many hardships after the death of my husband,with my family abroad,inlaws abandoning me,i put my trust in Allah....Alhamdullilah i wasnt let down...If your Iman is solid you are able to face anything...Im living proof....Still now i have many tests that i face daily...A widow living alone men pursume they can take advantage....Inshallah want to remarry and lead a normal life again...My message to all love Allah love the prophet Mohammed(pbuh) love Islam and guys you will be able to face anything...I pray i can be helpful to others....Wassalam sahira
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 11:39:17 PM »

wa 3alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH, sister Sahira

It's a pleasure to meet u and ma sha' ALLAH you're a strong woman, may ALLAH SWT preserve u and your family and keep your faith firm,  and make your hardships easy on u...ameen. Jazaki ALLAH khairan for sharing your story with us. Inna liLLAH wa inna ilayhi raji`oon. Keep ur faith strong, sister, and put your trust in ALLAH SWT, as u also said yourself. And sure, HE SWT doesn't let those down, who put their trust in Him.

3:160. If Allâh helps you, none can overcome you; and if He forsakes you, who is there after Him that can help you? And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust. (Al-`Imran)

14:12. "And why should we not put our trust in Allâh while He indeed has guided us our ways. And we shall certainly bear with patience all the hurt you may cause us, and in Allâh (Alone) let those who trust, put their trust." (surah Ibrahim)

Fee aman ALLAH

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: