Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: face icons  (Read 5690 times)
happymuslimah

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2009, 12:17:32 PM »

salamalaikum wr wb,
firstly thank you for all your beneficial services, jazakumallahkhairan, inshaAllah we all learn alot.
the suggestion i wanted to make is: when we are sending messages in the forum some ppl use the face icons and thats against  islam so maybe you should remove the panel to avoid sin inshaAllah
jzk for your time

"O Allah! you are the turner of the hearts so fix my heart upon your religion" Muslim 4/2045
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 05:18:51 AM »

Walaikum assalam wr wb - I have tried to remove the emoticons I hope it has worked insha'Allah. Smiley
happymuslimah

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 09:58:29 AM »

salam alaikum
jazakallah, now  its with the "shout" part aswell, in the home page

"O Allah! you are the turner of the hearts so fix my heart upon your religion" Muslim 4/2045
happymuslimah

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 11:28:01 AM »

salam alaikum again, sorry if im annoying you now, but i just i wanted to know if you can take off the little baby face by the replys( for profile) and that little man by the log in area, if you can then that would be best for this islamic forum inshaAllah
jazakumallah khair

Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 05:43:03 PM »

Ws wr wb have removed icons from shoutbox
rabanif

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 03:51:16 AM »

Salam Alaykum,I am in support with happymuslimah because Islam does not encourage pics in our surroundings.May Allah SWT bless us all,amin.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: