Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Ramadhan Khutbah of Prophet Muhammed pbuh  (Read 3868 times)
viqaruddin

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2011, 10:28:50 AM »

It is reported in At-Tirmizi, An-Nisaa-i and in Mu’jam At-Tabaraani, upon the authority of ‘Abdullah Ibn ‘Umar (ra) that the Messenger Muhammad (saw) said to his companions (during the last few days of Sha’baan):

“O People, what comes near to you is the month of Ramadan, the month of Allah. This month in the eyes of Allah is the best month, its days are the best days and its nights are the best nights.This month you have been invited to be a guest of Allah and you are going to be, in this month, among the people of karaama (i.e. dignity and honour). Your breathing in these days will be tasbeeh and your sleeping in this month is an act of worship. Your deeds in this month will be accepted and in this month all your du’aa will be accepted. Ask Allah with good intention and ask Allah to make you fast this month and to recite the Qur’an. Remember when you are hungry and thirsty, the hunger and thirst of the Day of Judgement. Donate to your poor and needy people and be kind to your young and respect the elders. Watch your tongues and do not look at anything prohibited or listen to anything prohibited. Be kind to the orphans and Allah will help your orphans in the future. Ask Allah for forgiveness from your sins and raise your hands to him in your salat. O People, your nafis (desires) is hostage to your actions so release it by istighfaar (repentance) and your back is heavy with sin, so release it with long sujood. Allah (swt) has sworn by his dignity that those who used to fulfil their fasts will never fear from hellfire on the day they rise for their Lord. I have said this and may Allah forgive me and forgive you.”

The final & the most important journey of a man begins with his One leg wrapped to the other leg (in the death shroud) {waltafatul saaqu bil saaq}...the only thing that takes him forward to the blissfull destination are his GOOD DEEDS.....are we ready for it?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: