Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: am here  (Read 3297 times)
sharafadeen

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2011, 03:48:44 AM »

hi everyone here just want to introduce myself.Firstly my name is Sharafadeen bn Tawab.Am by Allah's leave dark in complesion. I finished my secondary education last year.less i forget am a nigerian .  I'll love to meet u people
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 05:11:29 AM »

Welcome to the forum brother!

In sha' ALLAH your staying will be beneficial for all of us.

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
Sherifdeen Abdulsalam

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 08:10:28 AM »

Salam alaikum,i want to introduce myself to the forum. I am Sherifdeen by name from Nigeria. I ve learn alot from this forum,keep up the good work.
Sherifdeen Abdulsalam

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 08:19:55 AM »

Asalam alaikum,i want to introduce myself to the forum. I am sherifdeen by name from Nigeria
mabdullah
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2011, 03:02:26 PM »

Salam alaikum,i want to introduce myself to the forum. I am Sherifdeen by name from Nigeria. I ve learn alot from this forum,keep up the good work.

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

وعليكم السللام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Welcome to the forum, brother!

May Allah Ta`ala increase your knowledge and our knowledge and let us all benefit from this forum!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: