Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: does thawab reaches the dead?  (Read 3061 times)
viqaruddin

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2011, 12:03:47 AM »

Assalam alaikum wa wb
Hope evry1z fine by Allah swt grace n mercy.
I have two questions..will b glad if sme1 answers it in light of Quraan n hadith.
1) Is it true that Jesus prayed to Allah swt to send him in duniya again as Prophet Muhammed’s pbuh ummati?

2) Few months ago one of my friends dies(may Allah rest his soul in peace ameen),want to knw doing deeds like recieting Quraan ,offering salah, doing charity on deceaseds behalf gets him reward?
Jazak allah
Assalam alaikum

The final & the most important journey of a man begins with his One leg wrapped to the other leg (in the death shroud) {waltafatul saaqu bil saaq}...the only thing that takes him forward to the blissfull destination are his GOOD DEEDS.....are we ready for it?
mabdullah
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 02:46:12 PM »

Assalam alaikum wa wb

2) Few months ago one of my friends dies(may Allah rest his soul in peace ameen),want to knw doing deeds like recieting Quraan ,offering salah, doing charity on deceaseds behalf gets him reward?

Jazak allah
Assalam alaikum

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

وعليكم السللام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Dear brother are you aware about the reference for your first question, where has it come from? it will be easy to find the answer if we know where it came from.

Your second question is very important. Many people do various innovations such as reciting surah Yasin on grave, celebrating forty days and annual khatam etc whic has no evidence in Sunna.

2nd question needed detailed answer so a new thread has been started in Islamic article section.
Please do teach others as well after reading the article, what benefits the dead according to Quran ans Sunnah

Link is below;

http://www.dailyhadith.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=743.0
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 02:49:43 PM by mabdullah » Logged
viqaruddin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 01:52:55 AM »

Assalam alaikum wa wb
bro infact even i want 2 knw the reference of my first question(if its mentioned anywhere)

The final & the most important journey of a man begins with his One leg wrapped to the other leg (in the death shroud) {waltafatul saaqu bil saaq}...the only thing that takes him forward to the blissfull destination are his GOOD DEEDS.....are we ready for it?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: