Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: RAIN WATER  (Read 7698 times)
fsina

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2011, 05:00:58 AM »

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

I have heard that rain water is more powerful to cure any kind of desease.How far is this true and what is there in sunnah regarding the rain water??
mabdullah
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 12:59:57 PM »

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

وعليكم السللام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Quran, and honey have healing, rain water also has barakah.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 01:07:33 PM by mabdullah » Logged
fsina

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 10:54:25 PM »

assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

jazakallah for ur reply..

ok..then is it said that when taking some rain water and say surah fathiha,sura falaq,surah ihlas and surah naas  70 times  each surah n drink it seven days twice a day cures any kind of disease that caused from evil things?
And also can this method use for who are suffering from infertility??
I need to know how far is this true and are these things available in sunnah???
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 08:52:40 AM by fsina » Logged
happymuslimah

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 04:13:15 AM »

asalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah,
today i came across something on facebook subhan allah about asking allah for children maybe it will benefit you insha allah, i have to retype it cos i dnt know how to copy and paste the photo, i cant retype it exactly the same, but its the message that counts insha allah. pls do read the surahs that the quotes are from the the stories that allah swt narrates to us are inspirational and His ayat give us hope of his mercy and provision al 7amdulillah:

" 'o my lord, grant unto me from thee a progeny that is pure, for you are He that heareth prayer" quran 3:38

"o my lord, leave me not without offspring and you are the best of inheritors" quran 21:89

Allah the exalted, accepted these duas from Zakariyya alayhis salam while he was in extreme old age and his wife was barren. Allah the Exalted, bestowed him with a pious child Yahya alayhis salam, and gave him such a unique name that no one had his name beore. masha allah.  "

jazkumallah khair

"O Allah! you are the turner of the hearts so fix my heart upon your religion" Muslim 4/2045

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: