Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: 100 Fabricated or Weak Traditions (attributed to the Prophet)  (Read 14038 times)
viqaruddin

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 10:43:03 AM »

Assalam alaikum wa wb
jazak allah bro 4 all the explanation
i ws actually perplexed,as a  kid i have been hearing most of the above mentioned hadiths n thought them 2 b sahi...and now im shocked 2 knw they r actually fabricated or week...
may allah swt the best of all guides,guide us all to the right path ameen
Assalam alaikum

The final & the most important journey of a man begins with his One leg wrapped to the other leg (in the death shroud) {waltafatul saaqu bil saaq}...the only thing that takes him forward to the blissfull destination are his GOOD DEEDS.....are we ready for it?
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2011, 05:22:25 AM »

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

81 – ((The master (leader) of the people (nation) is the one who serves them)). Weak; "Al-Maqasid Al-Hasana" by Al-Sakhawi (579), and "Al-Da'eefa" (1502)

82 – ((Make use of the two remedies (I recommend the two cures): honey and the Quran)). Weak; "Ahadeeth Mu'ala Zahiruha Al-Si'ha" by Al-Wadi'ee (247), and "Al-Da'eefa" (1514)

83 – ((Umayya ibn Abi's-Salt's poetry believed, but his heart disbelieved)). Weak; "Kashf Al-Khafa'" (1/19), and "Al-Da'eefa" (1546)

84 – ((Piety (Birr) does not wear out (perish), and sins (Ithm) are not forgotten, and the judge (Al-Dayyan) does not sleep, so be as you wish…)). Weak; "Al-Kashf Al-Ilaahi" by Al-Tabraabalsi (681), and "Al-Lo'lo' Al-Marsuu' " by Al-Mishmishi (414)

85 – ((The grip (the treatment) of the Angel of Death is harder/harsher than thousand strikes of a sword))[/color]. Very Weak; "Tarteeb Al-Mawdoo'at" by Al-Dhahabi (1071), and "Al-Mawdoo'at" by ibn Al-Jawzi (3/220)

86 - ((Hasten to do good deeds before you are overtaken by one of the seven afflictions.'' Then (giving a warning) he said, "Are you waiting for such poverty which will make you unmindful of devotion; or prosperity (wealth) which will make you corrupt, or disease that will disable you, or such senility (old age) that will make you mentally unstable, or sudden death, or Ad-Dajjal who is the worst thing expected to come, or the Hour, and the Hour will be the most grievous and the most bitter)). Weak; "Zakherat Al-Hufaz" by ibn Taher (2/2313), and "Al-Da'eefa" (1666)

87 – ((He who is boldest from you in giving religious verdicts (fatwas), will be the boldest in proceeding to the Fire)). Weak; "Al-Da'eefa" (1814)

88 – ((Fear the intuition of a believer as he sees with the Light of Allah)). Weak; "Tanzeeh Al-Sharee'a" by Al-Kenani (2/305), and "Al-Mawdoo'at" by Al-Sagh'ani (74)

89 – ((This world is the abode of he who has no abode and the wealth of he who has no wealth. He who is mindless amasses it)). Very Weak; "Al-Ahadeeth Al-laty La Asla Lahaa fee Al-Ihya" by Al-Subki (344), and "Tazkirat Al-Mawdoo'at" by Al-Fitni (174)

90 – ((Do not let water be the last of your meal)). Baseless; "Al-Da'eefa" (2096)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 05:32:00 AM by tasneem » Logged

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2011, 05:53:43 AM »

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

91 – ((Truly, hearts rust just as iron rusts, and their polishing is Istighfar (seeking forgiveness))). Fabricated; "Zakherat Al-Hufaz" (2/1978), and "Al-Da'eefa" (2242)

92 – ((We have come back from the lesser jihad to the greater jihad)). Baseless; "Al-Asraar Al-Marfoo'a" (211), and "Tazkirat Al-Mawdoo'at" by Al-Fitni (191)

93 – ((Whosoever broke even one fast of Ramadan without an excuse or sickness, even if he/she fasted the whole life after that it will not compensate what he/she missed)). Weak; "Tanzeeh Al-Sharee'a" (2/148), and "Al-Targheeb wa Al-Tarheeb" (2/74)

94 – ((`Abd Ar-Rahman Ibn `Awf enters Paradise crawling)). Fabricated; "Al-Manaar Al-Maneef" by ibn Al-Qayim (306), and "Al-Fawaid Al-Majmoo'a" by Al-Shawkani (1184)

95 – ((Of all the lawful acts the most detestable (hated) to Allah is divorce)). Weak; "Al-'ilal Al-Mutanahiya" by ibn Al-Jawzi (2/1056), and "Al-Zakheera" (1/23)

96 – ((When the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came to Medina the women and children came out and sang “Tala’a al-Badru ‘alayna min thaniyyat al-Widaa …”)). Weak; "Ahadeeth Al-Qasaas" by ibn Taymiyah (17), and "Tazkirat Al-Mawdoo'at" (196)

97 – ((Beware of envy (jealousy), for envy (jealousy) devours good (deeds) like fire devours firewood)). Weak; "Al-Tareekh Al-Kabeer" (1/272), and "Mukhtasar Sunan Abi Dawoud" by Al-Munziri (7/226)

98 – ((Almighty Allah states: I am Allah. Besides Me there is no being to be worshipped. I am the Master of the king and the King of all kings. The hearts of kings are in My Hands. When people obey My Commands, I position Mercy and tolerance in the hearts of kings. When they disobey Me and become rebellious, their hearts are returned towards evil and oppression. People should not, therefore, waste their time insulting kings…)). Very Weak; "Al-Ahadeeth Al-Qudsiya" by Al-‘Eisawi (43), and "Al-Da'eefa" (602)

99 – ((Athan and Iqama in the ears of a newborn)). Very Weak; "Bayan Al-Wahn" by ibn Al-Qattan (4/594), "Al-Majruuheen" by ibn Hiban (2/128), and "Al-Da'eefa" (1/494)

100 – ((Wisdom is the lost property of every Wise (Hakeem). Wherever he finds it, he is more deserving to it)). Weak; "Al-Mutanahiya" by ibn Al-Jawzi (1/96), and "Sunan Al-Tirmizi" (5/51)

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
viqaruddin

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2012, 11:26:18 PM »

assalam alaikum wa wb
hope evry1z 5ne by Allah swt grace n mercy...pls cud any1 on d forum tell me whether is there ny authentic hadeeth similar 2 d one mentioned below

22 - ((If you see the black flags coming from Khurasan, join that army, even if you have to crawl, for in it is Allah's Caliphate Al-Mahdi)). Weak, "Al-Manaar Al-Maneef" by ibn Al-Qayim (340), "Al-Mawdoo'at" by ibn Al-Jawzi (2/39), and "Tazkirat Al-Mawdoo'at" (233)

The final & the most important journey of a man begins with his One leg wrapped to the other leg (in the death shroud) {waltafatul saaqu bil saaq}...the only thing that takes him forward to the blissfull destination are his GOOD DEEDS.....are we ready for it?
mabdullah
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2012, 08:26:35 AM »

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

وعليكم السللام ورحمة الله وبركاته

This hadith has been discussed on an other forum, which currently not available, once link becomes available it will be posted.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: