Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: As Salaamu alaikum wr br  (Read 3856 times)
vispi

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2011, 01:24:58 AM »

I am a revert to Islam since the last 15 years . There will be no looking back for me and my wife. I do dawah to many people. If you have any questions regarding Islam or any other religion you may ask me. I shall try to answer them with reference to the holy Quran and sahih ahdiths. I also have some questions which require answers. Let us all get together and promote the word of Allah (swt).

Jazak Allah (swt).

Salaamu alaikum.
Jobe

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 03:29:50 AM »

I have posted a question sometime ago but still I did not receive any reply. My question was? If you go to the Holly Quaran Sura 8 Al Anfal Part 10 Page 242 the "Translatio​n in English" It says when all muslims are under one Khalifah and a man come to separate you into different groups, then kill that man. and it says again, If the Muslim world gave pledge (Bai'a) to two Khalifahs, the first one should remain as the Khalifah, then kill the second one. It is on the footnotes last page of the sura. Now my question is who should kill that man and how?
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 08:31:29 AM »

wa `alaykum as-salam

Welcome to the forum!

@vispi may ALLAH Ta`ala help you in your doing da`wah and increase your knowledge.

@Jobe please give me the exact ayahs (verses) you're talking about and we'll try to answer your question in sha' ALLAH

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
chakula

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 12:39:50 AM »

Salam,

Sister, you are wel come, where have you been since couples of days ago. Hope nothing is going wrong.

Ma'asalam.
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 06:03:43 AM »

wa `alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH

jazak ALLAH khaira brother for your concern, al7amdulillah all is fine just have been busy Smiley

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: