Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Assalam alaikum wa wb  (Read 3561 times)
viqaruddin

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2010, 12:57:57 PM »

Assalam alaikum wa wb evryone
my name is syed viqaruddin.
im very happy to have found such a gud islamic forum and hope to it will be of immense use to all of us both in diniya and aqirah inshallah..
very recently i lost a very frnd who was very poius and always guided me to the path shown by Prophet Muhammed pbuh,whnever i needed it....
i prayed to Allah swt for good company ...allhamduillah i feel Allah has answred my prayers by getting me to this forum...we have lot of bedeeni around us...let us help ourselves to hold Allah swt rope firmly
ameen
pray 4 all
allah hafiz
assalam alaikum

The final & the most important journey of a man begins with his One leg wrapped to the other leg (in the death shroud) {waltafatul saaqu bil saaq}...the only thing that takes him forward to the blissfull destination are his GOOD DEEDS.....are we ready for it?
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 12:51:43 AM »

wa `alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH wa barakatuh

Inna liLLAH wa inna ilayhi raji`oun

Welcome to the forum brother. In sha' ALLAH your staying will be beneficial for all.

May ALLAH (`azza wa Jall) guide us to the straight path. Ameen

ma`a salam

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
chakula

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 12:48:22 AM »

Wa alaikumus salam warahmatul lahi ta'ala wa barakatuh.
You are highly welcome.

Ma'asalam.
viqaruddin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 07:42:47 AM »

jazak allah for the warm reception...
may Allah guide us all on the right path and dont leave us alone even 4 a sec....ameen

The final & the most important journey of a man begins with his One leg wrapped to the other leg (in the death shroud) {waltafatul saaqu bil saaq}...the only thing that takes him forward to the blissfull destination are his GOOD DEEDS.....are we ready for it?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: