Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Salam and Ramadan Karim  (Read 5187 times)
zaree

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2010, 08:47:07 AM »

Assalam alaikum wr wb,

Brothers and sisters in Islam, First and foremost I praise and thank Allaah swt for this wonderful apportunity that's given by him so that inshaAllaah us muslims from
different countries can communicate and build a strong and great sisterhood and brotherhood relationship and seek knowlege from one another inshaAllah. I am from Canada and I am very thankful to the founder of Dailyhadith.com, Masha'Allaah daily I'm receiving the most inispiring hadith that actually makes my day and helps me hold on to the rope of Allaah swt and avoid Shaitan. May Allaah swt guide us all to the straight path and inshaAllaah make us those who are closests to him inshaAllaah.
Looking forward communicating with u all for the sake of Allaah swt.

Your sis in Islam,

chakula

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 11:16:03 AM »

Wa'alaikumus salam warahamatul lahi ta'ala wabarakatuhu
you are well come.
nasra

EVERY BEAT OF MY HEART SAYS "JALLA ALLAH"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 11:52:23 AM »

waaleikum salam dear,am also glad that inshaaLLAH through this website our eeman's are strengthened! Smiley

O GOD!let me get drunk with love for YOU!
zaree

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 12:22:13 PM »

Salaam Alikum Wr Wb,
Your are apsolutely rite, the person who created this website, did a wonderful deed for our deen masha'Allaah. Unity in Islam is very important, especially targeting the youth the most is an amazing thing to do in these western countries. and i am very glad and happy that insha'Allaah with the help of Allaah swt we are trying to keep this site clean, pure, and halal masha'Allaah.

Love you all for the sake of Allaah SWT,

mabdullah
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 07:32:00 AM »

Assalam alaikum wr wb,

Brothers and sisters in Islam, First and foremost I praise and thank Allaah swt for this wonderful apportunity that's given by him so that inshaAllaah us muslims from
different countries can communicate and build a strong and great sisterhood and brotherhood relationship and seek knowlege from one another inshaAllah. I am from Canada and I am very thankful to the founder of Dailyhadith.com, Masha'Allaah daily I'm receiving the most inispiring hadith that actually makes my day and helps me hold on to the rope of Allaah swt and avoid Shaitan. May Allaah swt guide us all to the straight path and inshaAllaah make us those who are closests to him inshaAllaah.
Looking forward communicating with u all for the sake of Allaah swt.

Your sis in Islam,

سْمِ اللهِ، وَالصَّلَاةُ وَالسَّلَّامُ عَلَى رَسُولِ اللهِ

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Respected Sister, welcome to forum.

May Allah (subhanahu wa taala) make it beneficial for all.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 08:04:08 AM by mabdullah » Logged
2aina6

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2010, 09:28:06 AM »

waalaikumussalam sister u're highly welcome. I'm also a new member. May ALLAH bless the entire members.
2aina6

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2010, 09:28:51 AM »

waalaikumussalam sister u're highly welcome. I'm also a new member. May ALLAH bless the entire members.
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2010, 01:56:17 AM »

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Welcome all the new members, brothers and sisters! Ramadan Kareem! Try to dedicate the most of your time in this blessed month to the worship of Your Lord (`azza wa Jal) expecially seek for blessings and forgiveness in the last of its 10 nights, in sha' ALLAH to catch Laylat-ul-Qadr

Narrated Abu Salama bin 'Abdur-Rahman:

I asked Abu Said Al-Khudri, "Did you hear Allah's Apostle talking about the Night of Qadr?" He replied in the affirmative and said, "Once we were in Itikaf with Allah's Apostle in the middle ten days of (Ramadan) and we came out of it in the morning of the twentieth, and Allah's Apostle- delivered a sermon on the 20th (of Ramadan) and said, 'I was informed (of the date) of the Night of Qadr (in my dream) but had forgotten it. So, look for it in the odd nights of the last ten nights of the month of Ramadan. I saw myself prostrating in mud and water on that night (as a sign of the Night of Qadr). So, whoever had been in Itikaf with Allah's Apostle should return for it.' The people returned to the mosque (for Itikaf). There was no trace of clouds in the sky. But all of a sudden a cloud came and it rained. Then the prayer was established (they stood for the prayer) and Allah's Apostle prostrated in mud and water and I saw mud over the forehead and the nose of the Prophet.
(Bukhari)

It was narrated from ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Seek Laylat al-Qadr among the odd numbered nights of the last ten nights of Ramadaan.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2017; Muslim, 1169.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 03:52:19 AM by tasneem » Logged

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
chakula

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2010, 05:20:04 AM »

Jazakallah Khairan.

Ma'asalam.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: