Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 13129 times)
learner

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2010, 11:55:35 PM »

Asslamo-alykum!
 It is my first posting for this forum. I am Noor Hussain from Pakistan. I aspire for learning Islam through this forum,specially the odds between followers of different religions & their tackling.
mabdullah
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 06:31:40 AM »

سْمِ اللهِ، وَالصَّلَاةُ وَالسَّلَّامُ عَلَى رَسُولِ اللهِ

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Respected sister welcome to forum

May Allah Almighty help us all adhere to the principles of this true religion, Islam, and enable us to be among the dwellers of Paradise in the Hereafter, Ameen!

nasra

EVERY BEAT OF MY HEART SAYS "JALLA ALLAH"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 07:25:57 AM »

WAALEIKUM SALAM,you are welcome!

O GOD!let me get drunk with love for YOU!
Fatimah

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 05:30:48 AM »

Fatimah

Assalamualaykum there bbrothers,sisters and scholars

Am proud and exited to be part of this website as far as allah is concern.my name is Fatimah Sowe from the Gambia.please gv hands with me because i really need knowledge
fatuma muhamed hassan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 06:54:48 AM »

Walaikuma salam warahmatu laahi warakatuhu. Sister I'm also ur sister in Islam and I'm sure all of us we will get knowledge if we seek it and seeking knowledge its compulsory in Islam may allah azza wajala washer us his mercy and make us true believers aamiin
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 04:58:28 AM »

wa `alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH wa barakatuh

Welcome to the forum sister!

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
psabdulrahim

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2010, 08:29:15 PM »

Assalamu Alaikum,
I want to introduce myself. I am Indian. I am very much attracted to this website. I want 2 read and inform 2 my friends of a hadith every day. Please mail me hadith every day. I shall response it then and there.
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2010, 03:15:00 AM »

wa `alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH

brother click this link http://www.dailyhadith.co.uk/?p=subscribe&id=2 and fill the short form at the bottom of that page to subscribe to daily hadith, in sha' ALLAH.

ma`a salam

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
chakula

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2010, 09:58:25 AM »

Assalamu Alaikum,

Being a good Muslim is my number one priority May Allah lead all of us closer to the truth.

Ma'asalam.
ruq1ya

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2010, 02:52:47 AM »

I am ruqiya asister in islam ,inshaallah i would like to know more about  my religion throuhgh this forum.

ma,asalam
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2010, 11:10:51 PM »

wa salam

Welcome to the forum, sister! May ALLAH Ta`ala increase you and all of us in knowledge!

abdulrafeeu

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2010, 06:00:36 AM »

As salam alaykum, i am Afodun Abdulrafeeu (Abu Ahmad). this is my first posting, and i want to increase my islamic knowledge through this forum. May Allah help me.
Maa salam
mabdullah
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2010, 02:33:56 PM »

As salam alaykum, i am Afodun Abdulrafeeu (Abu Ahmad). this is my first posting, and i want to increase my islamic knowledge through this forum. May Allah help me.
Maa salam

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

وعليكم السللام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Brother Abu Ahmad welcome to forum.

May Allah(Allah Azza wa Jall) benefit you and everyone on the forum with your presence.Ameen.

UmmOmar
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2010, 11:32:30 PM »

wa `alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH

Welcome to the forum brother Abu Ahmad . May ALLAH increase your and our knowledge and guide us to the right path. ameen

abdul

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2011, 06:23:48 PM »

Asslamo-alykum!
 It is my first posting for this forum. I am Abdul from United States. Islamic Society of North America is doing lot of work to introduce islam in US and Canada.   However, since 911 event in NY those people who have vested interest in blaming islam for every ill in the society are fully taking advantage.  These include neocon politicains, radio talk show hosts and even some relegious so call leaers.  I wonder how things are in UK in this regrds??

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: