Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: eyebrow  (Read 32243 times)
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2010, 04:42:50 AM »

wa `alaykum as-salam

Is this forum opened only to those who go to some mufti to find out an answer to their queries, and not for scholars whom Allah has blessed with power of jurisprudential derivation? Very strange indeed!
Posted by: Quadirey   

Firstly, you should lower your tone we're asking for reference for the sake of some people unknowinhgly following what might be wrong.

Secondly, whom do you call "some mufti" Imam Shafa`i or  An-Nawawi or `Uthaymeen, if you read well you'd have noticed these were the scholars quoted about using the nail-polish, not to mention other great scholars quoted for any fatwa taken, FYI, not from our mind but from the people researching these issues and issuing fatwas conserning this or that matter, consulting many other scholars and Scholar Commitees, e.g. islam-qa or islamweb.net, i don't think you would know better than them, wouldn't you?

Above that, the forum is open to any well-based and proven point of view and not bid`aa for your own sake as well.

We all post our refernces even if the matter was discussed a lot of times and very well known.

ma`a salam

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
Quadirey
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2010, 09:22:03 AM »

Assalaam-u-Alaikunm. The forum consists of all nonsense and foolishness, without even minor ability to understand. So we withdraw. Go on to mislead the public, as all maulvis are doing.
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2010, 12:26:50 PM »

May Allah guide you to the right path. Ameen
mabdullah
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2010, 12:32:56 PM »

Walaikum

The Messenger of Allaah (صلى الله عليه و سلم)  said:

“The one who is most prepared to give fatwa, is the one who is most prepared for the Fire.”

This refers to those who put themselves forward considering themselves prepared, when in actual fact they are not qualified to do so.

Mabaahith fee Ahkaam al-Fatwa - Page 37

1.Our advice is to protect yourself from punishment of Allah (Almighty).
We provided sources of Islamic rulings but obviously you have made things up (or possibly you are following some innovators).

2. One of signs of Munafiqin (hypocrites) is that when in an argument they start using bad language.

We sincerely pray that Allah (Azza wa Jall)  guide and help you to learn his true Deen and stop following innovations and your own desires, befores it is too late. Ameen

« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 01:13:14 PM by mabdullah » Logged
OREMEYI

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2011, 02:39:56 PM »

salam alaikum
pls help me, i am working  in a cyber cafe and am not seeing any improvement.
what coul

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: