Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 3993 times)
tanzeelksr

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2010, 07:39:27 AM »

Bismillahi Ar Rahmani Ar Rahim - In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu.

I thing that you all right, InshaAllah! May Allah Subhana Wa Ta'alaa Grant us all with the best of health and strong emaan, Ameen.

Respect fully, I would like to first of all thank the Administrator for creating such type of website to spread the truth of  Islam and the sunah of Allah's beloved Prophet Muhammad (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salam).

My name is Tanzeel Baig Quadirey. I am a girl  who wish to develop and get more knowledge of the deen, InshaAllah. I am not scholar but i want to spread the knowledge of islams to ignorant peoples heart-idly. My brief knowledge about Islam is only due to my beloved Father. He is the scholar of Islam and also my best teacher.  

For the time I have been here I think this website is rarely  a very good website and InshaAllah it will spread by wind to others, so that more will participate and grow in the deen (religion) along with us. May Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'alaa) put Blessing and  Goodness into this website, Ameen Ya Rabbal'alameen.

May we all benefit from this website and learn more about Islam and May Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'alaa) strengthen our emaan (faith) and let us be among those whom He love, Ameen Ya Rabbal'alameen!

Take Care!
Wa Alaykumusalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

-----------
If something wrong is said by me I pray  to Allah to forgive me and you all also pray for me. Correct me if I do a mistake or say something wrong!
786.arif

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 10:00:10 PM »

Walaikum Assalam Wa Rehmat ALLAH Wa Barkatahu

Aamin..... Tanzeel thanks for your Dua and writing such a beautiful post.

Allah Hafiz.
Remember us in your prayers.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:06:50 PM by 786.arif » Logged
mabdullah
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 07:30:22 AM »

سْمِ اللهِ، وَالصَّلَاةُ وَالسَّلَّامُ عَلَى رَسُولِ اللهِ

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Dear brother and sister in Islam
welcome to the forum. May Allah (Azza wa Jall) make your presence beneficial for all. Ameen.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 09:43:12 AM by mabdullah » Logged
chakula

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 10:55:00 AM »

Assalamu Alaikum,

Welcome Sister stay in touch with the forum many and much benefit is around in this very forum, may Allah guide us to the right path Amen.

Ma'asalam.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: