Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: I Relly Love You.  (Read 13542 times)
chakula

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2010, 08:40:36 AM »

Salam to each and every muslim which was in this forum although i am a new member my first post is this, Smiley however, and i am praying to the Allah Almighty to guide us to the right path ameen.
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 12:14:01 PM »

wa `alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH

welocme to the forum!! Ameen to your du`aa Smiley

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
amanullah

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 08:11:58 PM »

Assalamalikum

I am logging in for first time , I wish to all my brothers friends , may Allah bless us a right path of brotherhood and affection and main to share the sorrowfulness of we each other Muslims. aameen
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 01:51:30 AM »

wa `alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH wa barakatuh

welcome to the forum brother!!! May ALLAH (sub7anahu wa ta`ala) accept your du`aa and guide us all to His Straight Path.

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
chakula

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 02:47:01 AM »

Tasneem, please i would like to get a daily hadith posted via email to the forum member which i will never recieved before because a times i dont have a time for logging in into the forum due the nature of days activities i will be very happy when my email will be listed among  the daily hadith recipients.

Thank you very much.

Cheers.
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 05:07:01 AM »

In order to subscribe to daily hadeeth, please, click here: http://www.dailyhadith.co.uk/?p=subscribe&id=2 and fill in the form below in sha' ALLAH.

Ma`a salam

chakula

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2010, 01:00:11 AM »

Thanks jazakallah Khairan.

Cheers.
chakula

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 11:10:13 AM »

Salamu Alaikum,

My Brothers and Sisters in Islam I would like to used this opportunity to Great all the members of this Forum by saying Assalmu Alaikum Warahamatul Lahi Ta'ala Wabarakatuhu and i hope you people are enjoying from this Holy Month of Ramadan all the Karamats and the Falalat which was given and pointed out by our beloved Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. and his Companions.

Rammadan Kareem.
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2010, 01:18:29 AM »

wa `alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH wa barakatuh

Jazakum ALLAH khaira. Ramadhan Kareem to all the Brothers and Sisters. AL 7amdulillah Who guided us to Islam. May ALLAH (sub7anahu wa ta`ala) enable us to do more acts of worship which will please Him and accept our prayers, fasting and our good deeds and forgive us for our mistakes and sins.

Fee aman ALLAH

Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2010, 05:38:06 PM »

Ameen
chakula

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2010, 07:28:44 AM »

Salamu Alaikum,

I am very grateful been having a conversation with my brothers and sisters although they are unknown to me facially but yet we are benefitting from each other.

AlhamdUlillah Ramadan Kareem.
chakula

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 03:25:05 AM »

Salamu Alaikum,

In Ramadan the supplication of the fasting person is answered: There are in the month of Ramadhan in every day and night those to whom Allah grants freedom from the Fire, and there is for every Muslim an supplication which he can make and will be granted.

Alhamdulillah.
fatuma muhamed hassan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 07:48:47 AM »

Salamu alaikum warahmatu laahi wabarakatuhu my dear brothers and sisters. In Islam. This month of ramadan is for us. Not to everyone bt who Allah give hidaya who remember and respect our beloved muhamed pbuh. Each and everyone of us. We will get in jannah insha Allah. If we do what Allah wents from us to do and leeve what he forbidden from us keep in ur minds that. Insha allaah we will reach our goal and get it
chakula

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2010, 03:37:20 AM »

Salamu Alaikum,

We should increase in repentance particularly in this holy Month of Ramadan. May Allah s.w.t accept our good deeds and forgives our sins, Amen.

Praise be to Allah.
chakula

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2010, 05:21:20 AM »

Salamu Alaikum,

I thank Allah Almighty for permitting us to fast thorougout the half of this Holy Month of Ramadan may our Ibadat will be accepted and to grant for us to fast the whole Month and witnesses many more years ahead Amen.
Ramadan Kareem.

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: