Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 4428 times)
taofikr

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2009, 06:50:53 PM »

As Salam Alaikum,
Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Rahim,
Let me introduce my self, my name is Taofik Rusdiana, from Indonesia. I found this forum after I have subcribed the dailyhadith via email. I hope with this forum I can find more moslem friends as many as possible for creating the good Islamic environment.  May Allah increase our iiman and enter us to Jannatun Naim.

I would like to thank the Forum provider and the Moderator for this great effort.

Barak Allah fee kum...
Taofik
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 11:35:35 PM »

wa `alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH wa barakatuh

Bismillahir-Ra7manir-Ra7eem

Welcome to the forum and ameen to your du`aa.

Barak ALLAH feekum for your kind words

fee aman ALLAH

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
habeeburrahman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 08:21:51 AM »

assalamu alaikum,
this is very good place meet muslim friends from all over the world
alhamdulillah
please inform all friends about this site
massalam
fatuma muhamed hassan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 12:35:20 AM »

Salaamu alaikum warahmatu laahi wabarakatuhu let me introduce my self my name is fatuma I am from Somalia bt iam in Kenya iam 20years old I love our religion and olso All Muslims and insha Allah I hope I will get more knowledge this forum and iam very happy to join you my Allah give you his reward of this hard walk and make all of us in the janatul Fardows and make all Muslims one mind one aim and one true deen insha Allah ma salam
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 01:39:12 AM »

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Welcome to the forum all brothers and sisters! May ALLAH (sub7anahu wa ta`ala) forgive usour sins and mistakes and make this beneficial for us and increase our knowledge and iman, indeed He is capable of all things!

Ameen to your du`aa sister Fatuma

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: