Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: "Monothisam" An 1 of the importent piller in Islam  (Read 2845 times)
shaikkhaled2008

This is my Pic

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2010, 02:57:30 AM »

Assalamualykumwarehmatullahi wabarkatahu
Monothisam is 1 and The first piller of islam

khaled
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 05:10:04 AM »

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Welcome to the forum, brother!

And, yes, you're correct, Taw7eed (Oneness of ALLAH - Islamic Monotheism) is the first and most important pillar one should admit and understand.

ALLAH (sub7anahu wa ta`ala) says (what means):

30. So set you (O Muhammad SAW) your face towards the religion of pure Islâmic Monotheism Hanifa (worship none but Allâh Alone) Allâh's Fitrah (i.e. Allâh's Islâmic Monotheism), with which He has created mankind. No change let there be in Khalq­illâh (i.e. the Religion of Allâh Islâmic Monotheism), that is the straight religion, but most of men know not. [Tafsir At­Tabarî, Vol 21, Page 41] (Surah Ar-Room)

135. And they say, "Be Jews or Christians, then you will be guided." Say (to them, O Muhammad Peace be upon him ), "Nay, (We follow) only the religion of Ibrâhim (Abraham), Hanifa [Islâmic Monotheism, i.e. to worship none but Allâh (Alone)], and he was not of Al-Mushrikûn (those who worshipped others along with Allâh - see V.2:105)."  (Al Baqarah)

67. Ibrâhim (Abraham) was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was a true Muslim Hanifa (Islâmic Monotheism - to worship none but Allâh Alone) and he was not of Al-Mushrikûn (See V.2:105).  (Al `Imran)

And that's what each of us should be, bi'ithniLLAH, a true Muslim Hanifa. May ALLAH (sub7anahu wa ta`ala ) guide us to His Straight Path and make us among Al-Abrâr (those who are obedient to Allâh and follow strictly His Orders).

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: