Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Assalamu Alikum Warahmathulla Wabarakthu  (Read 2511 times)
Jameel Haniffa

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2010, 01:07:10 PM »

Bismillah, Wassalathu Wassalamu Ala Rasulullah

I am Jameel Haniffa just enroll with daily hadith.co.uk and would like to know more about Islam through Al Quran and Sunnah.

I shall indeed thankful if I receive daily hadith to refresh my islamic knowledge.

Jazakumallah khairan
Sham

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 05:34:55 AM »

Bismillahi Ar Rahmani Ar Rahim - In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu Akhi Jameel!

I would like to warmly welcome you to Daily Hadith Forum! InshaAllah, your stay here will be filled with Khair and Barakah from Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) and May your stay here be beneficial for all of us, InshaAllah!
May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) increase our knowledge of the beautiful deen of the Beloved Prophet Muhammad (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salam) and strengthen our emaan, Ameen!

BarakAllah Feek Akhi!
Wa Alaykumusalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
Sham

Allah (SWT) is my Support, the Qur'an and Sunnah is my Guide and the Paradise is my Goal
--
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 05:45:16 AM »

wa `alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH wa barakatuh

as-salat was-salam `ala rasoul ALLAH

welcome to the forum, brother. In sha' ALLAH it will be beneficial for all of us.

May ALLAH (sub7anahu wa ta`ala) increase our knowledge and turn our hearts in obedience to Him, sincere to Him in religion and our deeds. Ameen

ma`a salam

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: