Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: ruling on the matter of forgetting during wudu and prayer  (Read 4669 times)
zubayr

View Profile
« on: December 25, 2010, 03:40:15 AM »

AsSalam O Alikum

i have one question, i want to know about some HADITH or FATWA regarding the ruling or forgetting during WUDU and prayer.

i know if a person who don't have the habit to forget, he/she has to repeat WUDU or atleast wash the parts o body which he/she is thinking he/she forgot to wash.

if a person has vASvAS or habit or forgetting, what are the authentic hadith or fatwa for this?

Regards,

zubair
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 02:43:32 AM »

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Part No. 11; Page No. 257)

A: You have to strive against and beware of such Satanic insinuations. Repeat seeking refuge with Allah from the accursed Satan, because Allah (may He be Praised) says:  Say: "I seek refuge with (Allâh) the Lord of mankind, "The King of mankind -  "The Ilâh (God) of mankind,  "From the evil of the whisperer (devil who whispers evil in the hearts of men) who withdraws (from his whispering in one’s heart after one remembers Allâh).

Allah (Glorified be He) also says: And if an evil whisper comes to you from Shaitân (Satan), then seek refuge with Allâh. Verily, He is All-Hearer, All-Knower.

(Part No. 11; Page No. 258)

When doubts attack you shortly after performing Salah (prayer) or Wudu ' (ablution), then turn away from and pay no attention to them. Be sure that both your Salah (prayer) and Wudu ' (ablution) are valid. If doubts haunt you during performing Salah whether you have performed three or four Rak'ahs (units of Prayer), then consider that you have just performed three Rak'ahs (units of Prayer), complete the Salah, and then perform Sujud-ul-Sahw (Prostration of Forgetfulness) twice before saying Taslim (Final salutation: Saying, "Al-Salam 'Alaykum [Peace be upon you]" upon ending Prayer), because the Prophet (peace be upon him) ordered such a person who happened to forget something in Salah to do what we have just mentioned.

May Allah protect all of us from Satan!

source: http://www.alifta.com/default.aspx#1 (General Presidency of Scholarly Reasearch and Ifta)

And ALLAH knows best

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: