Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hadith?  (Read 5262 times)
Sham

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2010, 09:51:30 AM »

Bismillahi Ar Rahmani Ar Rahim - In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu My Dear Respected Sisters and Brothers in Islam!

I hope you all are doing great, InshaAllah! May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) Grant you all with best of health and strong emaan, Ameen.

I have a question regarding this Hadith if it is Saheeh or not (I am not sure of how to express myself, I don't even know if it is Hadith, but someone told me it is and I just want to make sure whether it is a Hadith or not and who wrote it);

"Truly in the heart there is a void that can not be removed except with the
company of Allah. And in it there is a sadness that can not be removed except
with the happiness of knowing Allah and being true to Him. And in it
there is an emptiness that can not be filled except with love for Him and by
turning to Him and always remembering Him. And if a person were given all
of the world and what is in it, it would not fill this emptiness."

Jazakum Allah Khairan for all your efforts Dear Sisters and Brothers, May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) be pleased with you all who do your best to please Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa), Ameen.

Take Care and Stay Blessed!
Wa Alaykumusalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

---------
All good I have said is from Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) and all bad and wrong things I have said is from myself. May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) forgive our sins and misdeeds, Ameen.
May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) be pleased with you who correct my and other Sister's and Brother's faults and mistakes and reward you by Making your rank higher, Ameen!
---------
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 10:01:13 AM by Sham » Logged

Allah (SWT) is my Support, the Qur'an and Sunnah is my Guide and the Paradise is my Goal
--
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 03:58:55 AM »

wa `alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH wa barakatuh

sister, the question has been submitted to Ahl-alHadeeth, in sha' ALLAH as soon as there's a reply, i'll paste it.

Jazaki ALLAH khairan for the question

ma`a salam

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
Sham

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 09:54:44 AM »

Bismillahi Ar Rahmani Ar Rahim - In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu Dear Sister!

sister, the question has been submitted to Ahl-alHadeeth, in sha' ALLAH as soon as there's a reply, i'll paste it.

Jazaki ALLAH khairan for the question

ma`a salam

Wa Iyyaki Dear Sister, and May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) be pleased with you for your help and effort, Ameen!!
InshaAllah, I won't forget you in my prayers, dear sister. You have been Alhamdulilah very helpful and you are MashaAllah very knowledgable!

Allah (SWT) is my Support, the Qur'an and Sunnah is my Guide and the Paradise is my Goal
--
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 01:19:18 AM »

Jazaki ALLAH khairan sister.

May ALLAH (sub7anahu wa ta`ala) reward you with Jannah for your kind words and du`aa all the time. Ameen ya RUBB!

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
Sham

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 03:46:22 AM »

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu Dear Sister!

[/quote]

Jazaki ALLAH khairan sister.

May ALLAH (sub7anahu wa ta`ala) reward you with Jannah for your kind words and du`aa all the time. Ameen ya RUBB!

Wa Iyyaki, dear Sister. May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) protect you and Enlighten your days with His Nûr and also reward you with the bliss and odour of Jannah, Ameen Ya Rabbal'alameen!

--
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 04:27:48 AM »

Bismillahir-Ra7manir-Ra7eem

Sister, these are words from a saying of Ibn -Qayyim (rahimahuLLAH) from Madaarij al-Saalikeen, Volume 3, Page 164

ففي القلب شعث لا يلمه إلا الإقبال على الله
Truly in the heart there is separation that cannot be gathered except by turning to Allah

وفيه وحشة لا يزيلها إلا الأنس به في خلوته
And in it is a void that cannot be removed except with the company of Allah.

وفيه حزن لا يذهبه إلا السرور بمعرفته وصدق معاملته
And in it there is sadness that cannot be removed except with the happiness of knowing Allah and being true to Him.

وفيه قلق لا يسكنه إلا الاجتماع عليه والفرار منه إليه
And in it there is anxiety that does not settle except with making the heart attached to Him and running from Him to Him

وفيه نيران حسرات لا يطفئها إلا الرضى بأمره ونهيه وقضائه ومعانقة الصبر على ذلك إلى وقت لقائه
And in it are fires of regret that cannot be put out except with accepting His orders and prohibitions and His decree, and being patient on that until you meet Him

وفيه طلب شديد لا يقف دون أن يكون هو وحده مطلوبه
And in it there are many yearnings that will not stop except if you yearn for Him alone

وفيه فاقة لا يسدها إلا محبته والإنابة إليه ودوام ذكره وصدق الإخلاص له ولو أعطي الدنيا وما فيها لم تسد تلك الفاقة منه أبدا
And in it there is an emptiness that cannot be filled except with love for Him and by turning to Him and always remembering Him.

La ilaha illa ALLAH !!! Very beautiful words.

The translation was kindly presented by a member of Multaqa Ahl-alHadeeth, may ALLAH reward him abundantly. Indeed Arabic is a rich language and it's really hard to find the proper words in English, you really have to try hard and still a part of the original meaning will be lost, sub7an ALLAH.

fmazeeha

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2010, 11:28:03 AM »

Assalamu alaikum
Please send me daily one hadith for my mail my mail address ********* i will be very thank full to yourl
masalama
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 11:44:37 AM by tasneem » Logged
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2010, 11:49:27 AM »

Dear sister, i removed your e-mail from the message for you not to be harassed by wrong people who might see your e-mail on main.

As for how to subscribe, please, visit this page:

http://www.dailyhadith.co.uk/?p=subscribe&id=2

scroll down and fill in your address (e-mail), then press the "Subscribe to The Selected Newsletters" button and in sha' ALLAH your mail will be included in the Subscribers' list

ma`a salam

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: