Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: A New Category  (Read 2370 times)
Sham

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2010, 03:28:34 PM »

Bismillahi Ar Rahmani Ar Rahim - In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu Administrator of this website!

May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) Grant you with Great rewards in this life and also in the Hereafter (Ameen) for your efforts you are putting on this website to spread the truth of Islam and the sayings of the beloved Prophet Muhammad (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salam).

I have some suggestion about creating new categories but the desicion is in your hands by the will of Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'alaa).

As the number of new members, MashaAllah, are increasing here (May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) increase it with Barakah and Kheir, Ameen!) they are therefore not so much aware of the different functions of this site.
One category I would suggest would be questions regarding this website/forum. As I am also a new member and unaware of the different functions and things in here, I have questions. So simply, it would be good if all the questions of this website/forum is in a category of itself, so that other new members that come don't need to ask them again or click wrong things or something like that. I think this would be very useful, InshaAllah.
Maybe you could have that category under this category ("Feedback & Suggestions")?

This website/forum has a category with the name "Islamic Websites", and as I have understood; the members are supposed to link an Islamic Website which they find beneficial and wants to share it with their Sisters and Brothers.
I think that it would be also useful if there was a new category for random topics in Islam, where someone wants to post a YouTube clip or maybe some pictures of Islam or maybe some poems about Islam or a Nasheed or tell a story or why not (clean) jokes/humours? It could simply be anything!
I don't know if this last suggestion seems as good as the first one..
But I hope you consider both of my suggestions, InshaAllah.

Take Care and Stay Blessed!
Wa Alaykumusalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 09:23:39 AM by Sham » Logged

Allah (SWT) is my Support, the Qur'an and Sunnah is my Guide and the Paradise is my Goal
--
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: