Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Islam's Women  (Read 3844 times)
Sham

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2010, 12:49:32 PM »

Bismillahi Ar Rahmani Ar Rahim - In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu My dear Sisters (and Brothers) in Islam!

I hope you all are doing Great, InshaAllah!
I thought of posting a link of a website which is somehow only dedicated for sisters, but it won't do any harm if brothers are also interested in taking a look (who can later on forward to their sisters), InshaAllah.

The link is; Islam's Women

I also suggest the sisters to join their "Sister's Mailing List", scroll down the site and you'll see a little purple box on lefthand side and write your e-mail address there, InshaAllah.

May Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'alaa) guide us to being the best Muslims we can be for His sake, Ameen Ya Rabbal'alameen.

Take Care and Stay Blessed all!
Wa Alaykumusalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Allah (SWT) is my Support, the Qur'an and Sunnah is my Guide and the Paradise is my Goal
--
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 02:37:33 AM »

wa `alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH wa barakatuh

Jazaki ALLAH khairan sister

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
Sham

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 10:20:47 AM »

Bismillahi Ar Rahmani Ar Rahim - In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu!

I hope everything is great with you dear Ukhti Tasneem! I pray for Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) to grant you the best of health and strong emaan, Ameen!

Jazaki ALLAH khairan sister

Wa Iyyaki My dear Ukhti!
May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) be pleased with you and Enlighten each day of your life and your heart with His Nûr, Ameen!

Take Care and Stay Blessed!
Wa Alaykumusalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
Sham

Allah (SWT) is my Support, the Qur'an and Sunnah is my Guide and the Paradise is my Goal
--
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 11:34:42 AM »

Barak ALLAH feeki sister. Ameen to your du`aa and may ALLAH (sub7anahu wa ta`ala) grant you  and all the mu'mineen wal-mu'minat Gardens of Al-Firdaus. Ameen ya RUBB

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
Sham

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 03:50:51 PM »

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu My Dear Respected Sister!

Barak ALLAH feeki sister. Ameen to your du`aa and may ALLAH (sub7anahu wa ta`ala) grant you  and all the mu'mineen wal-mu'minat Gardens of Al-Firdaus. Ameen ya RUBB

Wa Feeki BarakAllah ya Ukhti Tasneem! Allahu Akbar! Allahumma Ameen Ya Rabbal'alameen Wa Iyyaki My dear Ukhti!

I truly love you for the sake of Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa)! <3

Take Care and Stay Blessed my dear!
Wa Alaykumusalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
Sham

--
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 04:28:51 AM »

Ameen ya RUBB

I truly love you too sister Smiley

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: