Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Warm Greetings and Introduction  (Read 6045 times)
Sham

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2010, 11:26:06 AM »

Bismillahi Ar Rahmani Ar Rahim - In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu My Dear Respected Sisters and Brothers in Islam!

I hope that everything is Great with you all, InshaAllah! May Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'alaa) Grant us all with the best of health and strong emaan, Ameen.

With all due respect, I would like to first of all thank the Administrator for creating such website to spread the truth about Islam and the sayings of Islam's beloved Prophet Muhammad (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salam). JazakAllahu Khairan Fidunya Wal Akhira, Ameen!

I am a sister who wish to develop and get more knowledge of the deen, InshaAllah. I have studied much about the Qur'an and now I also want to give some time to study and know more about the Hadiths and the Sunnah of the Beloved Prophet Muhammad (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salam), InshaAllah.

I was suggested by a dear sister in Islam to this website, May Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'alaa) reward her with Goodness in this life and also in the Hereafter, Ameen Ya Rabbal'alameen.
For the time I have been here I think this website is truly a very good website and InshaAllah it will spread by the wind to others, so that more will participate and grow in the deen (religion) along with us. May Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'alaa) put Barakah (Blessing/Divine Grace) and Khair (Goodness) into this website, Ameen Ya Rabbal'alameen.

May we all benefit from this website and learn more about Islam and May Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'alaa) strengthen our emaan (faith) and let us be among those whom He love, Ameen Ya Rabbal'alameen!

Take Care and Stay Blessed all!
Wa Alaykumusalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

-----------
Anything good I have said is from Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa - Pure and Exalted Allah is), but anything bad and wrong I have said is from myself. May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) forgive our sins and mistakes, Ameen!
['Amr bil Ma'ruf Wa Nahi anil Munkar! (Command the good and forbid the evil!) - So, Please Dear Sisters and Brothers - correct me if I do a mistake or say something wrong! InshaAllah, Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) will reward us with Khair (Goodness) and Barakkah (Blessings/Divine Grace) in our life for correcting the mistakes of each other!
-----------
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 02:07:28 PM by Sham » Logged

Allah (SWT) is my Support, the Qur'an and Sunnah is my Guide and the Paradise is my Goal
--
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny
mabdullah
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 05:19:24 AM »

سْمِ اللهِ، وَالصَّلَاةُ وَالسَّلَّامُ عَلَى رَسُولِ اللهِ

WalaykumAsalam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Welcome to the forum sister in Islam.

May Allah (subhanahu wa taala) grant you great rewards for your efforts to understand, practice and remind each others (to muslims and non-muslim) about His Deen.

May Allah (subhanahu wa taala) make your participation in the forum beneficial for all.

Ameen

« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 05:26:41 AM by mabdullah » Logged
Sham

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 07:05:03 AM »

Bismillahi Ar Rahmani Ar Rahim - In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu ya Akhi mAbdullah!

JazakAllahu Khairan for your welcoming.
Ameen to your Du'as and May Allah make those Du'as come true for you too, Ameen.

Take Care and Stay Blessed!

Allah (SWT) is my Support, the Qur'an and Sunnah is my Guide and the Paradise is my Goal
--
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 12:54:30 PM »

Wa `alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH wa barakatuh

Welcome to the forum, sister!

Ameen to du`aas. In sha' ALLAH our staying here will bring benefit to all of us. May ALLAH (sub7anahu wa ta`ala) increase us in knowledge and strengthen our faith and turn our hearts in obedience to Him. Ameen!

ma`a salam

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
Sham

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 01:04:54 PM »

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu Dear Sister Tasneem!

I hope everything's Great with you, InshaAllah!
JazakAllahu khairan for your welcome and Ameen to your beautiful Du'as!

Take Care and Stay Blessed!

--
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 01:10:32 PM »

wa `alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH wa barakatuh

Barak ALLAH feeki, sister

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
Sham

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 01:14:37 PM »

Wa Feeki Baraka Allah, dear sister! Cheesy

--
nasra

EVERY BEAT OF MY HEART SAYS "JALLA ALLAH"

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 02:37:26 AM »

welcome sister

O GOD!let me get drunk with love for YOU!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: