Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: salaam!  (Read 7545 times)
happymuslimah

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2010, 02:43:53 PM »

salaamalaikum
this is tahmina writing frm england, i love this forum, alhamdulillah!
im suprised that some ppl have joined this forum from different countries, mashaAllah
any 1 else writing from england?
any wayz we have all joind this forum fr Allahs sake, so may he join us all tgether in jannatulfirdose, amin!
 muhammad SAW said the ppl who loved eachother for allahs sake will be on a station better than even the martyrs and prophets, so much that they will jealous of those ppl
and we can be one of them inshaAllah...
jzk to ppl who contribute to the forum and who started it for us in the first place!

"O Allah! you are the turner of the hearts so fix my heart upon your religion" Muslim 4/2045
ameenlatheef

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 09:43:19 AM »

walaikum salam

welcome tahmina.s u r right this forum is very useful to clear our doubts and also to know many things about our beautiful religion.may ALLAH bless them all.

i have read many of Ur posts and it is useful for me too.

jazakkallah khairan

By the declining day, (1) Lo! man is a state of loss, (2) Save those who believe and do good works, and exhort one another to truth and exhort one another to endurance. (3) (surah Al-Asr verses 1-3)
happymuslimah

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 11:09:35 AM »

wa iyyaki!

"O Allah! you are the turner of the hearts so fix my heart upon your religion" Muslim 4/2045
Oladejo Mubarak

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 02:37:51 AM »

Indeed, so glad I'm to feel the extreme love of muslim brothers and sisters all over the world.Insha Allah, may Allah continue to strenghten those who found this forum and all its members and in the end, grant them Al-Janah Firdawz. Amin
Ma Salam
happymuslimah

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 04:26:44 PM »

amin!

chakula

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 02:55:06 AM »

Indeed, Amin thumma Amin my brothers and sisters.

Cheers.
fatuma muhamed hassan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 04:22:44 AM »

Asalaamu alaikum brother iam also one of ur sister iam happy to be in this forum and share with my Muslim brothers and sisters this deen of peace and thruth my allaah make us who he give tham their books the right hand on the here after insha allaah
chakula

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2010, 01:21:30 AM »

Ameen sister Fatuma.

Alhamdulillah.
fatuma muhamed hassan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2010, 06:29:15 PM »

Asalaamu alaikum warahmatu laahi wabarakatuhu ramadan kareem to all brothers and sisters    thanks to allah azawa jalah who make us Muslims who give us his words. The holyquran. Iam asking allah make us his best servant and slaves. And followers of rasuululaah muhamed pbuh allah shawer us his mercy. Insha allah ma'salam
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2010, 01:59:11 AM »

wa `alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH wa barakatuh.

ALLAH akram, sister ameen to ur du`aa

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
chakula

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2010, 10:48:38 AM »

Assalamu Alaikum,

".Say: Allah's guidance is the only guidance, and we have been directed to submit ourselves to the Lord of the Worlds.." Qur'an (6:71)

Ma'asalam.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: