Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: salam  (Read 2838 times)
ameenlatheef

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2010, 05:17:45 AM »

assalamu alaikum(vrh..vbh..)
hope everyone are fine.i have subscribed to daily hadith,and it really works very good.iam getting daily one one hadith which made me to know more about our shariyath.now also i have asked a question and waiting for the answer.
jazakallah khairan.

By the declining day, (1) Lo! man is a state of loss, (2) Save those who believe and do good works, and exhort one another to truth and exhort one another to endurance. (3) (surah Al-Asr verses 1-3)
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 02:19:44 AM »

wa `alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH wa barakatuh

Al 7amdulillah we're fine, brother, hope you're in strong health and Iman as well. Welcome to the forum and in sha' ALLAH we'll all benefit here and may ALLAH (Sub7anahu wa Ta`ala) increase us in knowledge. Ameen!

Brother, i'd advise you not to make shortcuts for Rahmat ALLAH wa barakatuh for there's the name of ALLAH (subhanahu wa Ta`ala) wa ALLAH a`lam.

Your question has been answered, in sha' ALLAH

wa iyyakum jazak ALLAH

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: