Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: urgent answer plssssss-cruelty to animals  (Read 2274 times)
happymuslimah

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2010, 09:00:10 AM »

salamalaikum, this question might sound funny, but i need to know urgently if if we are allowed to let mice in our house suffer from hunger, so that they die and our house becomes cleaner from thier poo, i have in my room that keeps trying to get out of, becuase it wants food, i know its hungry becuse it made a mess of an empty wrapper
what shall ido, i dnt want to let it out in the other parts of the house!
i have heard of the story of the prostitute being forgiven because she was kind to a cat, and the story of someone going jahannam becos they made a cat starve, but this is a pest in our house
JZK
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 09:03:02 AM by happymuslimah » Logged

"O Allah! you are the turner of the hearts so fix my heart upon your religion" Muslim 4/2045
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 01:19:35 AM »

wa `alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH

Bismillahir-Ra7manir-Ra7eem

sister, i'm not sure that it's ok to have the mice at home because these are harmful animals which can cause harm to humans (like disease) or the house. If you can wait i could send the question to islamweb in sha' ALLAH. I based my reply upon the following hadeeth:

Narrated Aisha:

Allah's Apostle said, "Five kinds of animals are harmful and could be killed in the Haram (Sanctuary). These are: the crow, the kite, the scorpion, the mouse and the rabid dog."

ALLAH a'lam

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
Nazleen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 11:00:12 PM »

Yes that's true brother, Rats are known as pests and they are carrier of disease such as bubonic plague.
They thrive on garbage and live in sewage.
So it's not a good idea to have rats in your home .
Keep away from them They are dirty also

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: