Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Salam to all  (Read 5919 times)
Nazleen

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2009, 11:56:45 PM »

Assalamualaikum to all brothers and sisters here.
I am new here and am extremely happy to be here with you all
Hope this web will benefit us all and will learn a lot about islam, Insha Allah
I hope more and more people will join this wen thus making it a great family

Best of all and long live.
salam
khaliif

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 03:05:51 PM »

Wa'alaikum assalam and welcome to the forum.
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 11:27:54 PM »

wa alaykum as-salam

Welcome to the forum! In sha' ALLAH it will benefit us all.

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
Kamran Tahir

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 01:46:00 AM »

A Beautiful Hadith......!

Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) said: 'When a man dies and his relatives are busy in funeral, there stands an extremely handsome man by his head. When the dead body is shrouded, that man gets in between the shroud and the chest of the deceased.

When after the burial, the people return home, 2 angels, Munkar and Nakeer(names of two special Angels), come in the grave and try to separate this handsome man so that they may be able to interrogate the dead man in privacy about his faith. But the handsome man says, 'He is my companion, he is my friend. I will not leave him alone in any case. If you are appointed for interrogation, do your job. I cannot leave him until I get him admitted into Paradise '.

Thereafter he turns to his dead companion and says, 'I am the Qur'an, which you used to read, sometimes in a loud voice and sometimes in a low voice. Do not worry. After the interrogation of Munkar and Naker, you will have no grief.'

When the interrogation is over, the handsome man arranges for him from Al-Mala'ul A'laa (the angels in Heaven) silk bedding filled with musk.

Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) said: 'On the Day of Judgement, before Allah, no other Intercessor will have a greater status than the Qur'an, neither a Prophet nor an angel.'

Please keep forwarding this 'Hadith' to all ....because

Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) said:

'Pass on knowledge from me even if it is only one verse'.

May Allah bestow this favour on all of us.

AMEEN.

Regards
Kamran Tahir
*****(edited )

« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 01:48:22 PM by mabdullah » Logged
mabdullah
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 06:16:49 AM »

سْمِ اللهِ، وَالصَّلَاةُ وَالسَّلَّامُ عَلَى رَسُولِ اللهِ

Dear brothers and sisters in Islam.

Thanks to all brothers and sisters for their interest, good intention and active participation which is highly appreciated.

Whenever posting a Hadith  please make sure to support it with references to the source. This is main aim of this forum

Also avoid using this forum (or any other forum or site) for personal communication or information becouse in that situation it may not be possible to make sure if the discussion is based on Quran and authentic Sunnah or not and this may get edited.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 06:23:19 AM by mabdullah » Logged
happymuslimah

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 02:49:13 PM »

salam, ooops, i just wrote smething that i wasnt sure was sahih or not in my intro, sorry...
anyways i wanted to reply because i wanted to say amin to nazleens dua: amin.

"O Allah! you are the turner of the hearts so fix my heart upon your religion" Muslim 4/2045
ameenlatheef

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 09:48:09 AM »

walaikum as-salaam sister
welcome to this beautiful forum
may ALLAH(swt) guide us all in the right path
vassalaam

By the declining day, (1) Lo! man is a state of loss, (2) Save those who believe and do good works, and exhort one another to truth and exhort one another to endurance. (3) (surah Al-Asr verses 1-3)

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: