Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: My Inrtoduction  (Read 3882 times)
khaliif

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2009, 11:11:31 AM »

Salaamu Allahi  to All Muslim Brothers and Sisters.
All Praise be to Allah Who is The Lord of all the  worlds and creations.
I am Khaliif Ismail Mohamud from Kenya(origin Somali Community).I recently joined  this Forum,afret I recieved many Ahadith which are  very useful to my dailylife. I would like to thank to my beloved  Forum provider and the Moderator for this great appreciated work for Muslisms throughout the world.May Allah reward you in this world and hereafret.
I hope all of us will increase Islamic knowladge.

May Allah increase Our Iiman and forgive Our Sins.
dharbi123

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 03:32:54 PM »

Smiley i am Debbie Al
Harbi and am introducing myself.alhumdulilah my family of five is well.and my Islamic business is succeeding.Insha'allah both should continue to do well and i am happy to be here.fee aman allah,sister debbie.
Fazlu

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 02:38:49 AM »

My name is Fazl-ur-Rehman I am from Bombay India. I am very interested in researching and understanding Islam and in the comparative study of major religions.Please tell me something more about yourself .
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 12:33:21 AM »

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Welcome all the new members of the forum.

In sha' ALLAH your staying here will be beneficial for all.

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: