Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: My introduction:  (Read 5189 times)
Ummati

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2009, 04:11:33 AM »

السلام عليكم
^peace be upon you^

All Praise be to Allah Who is The Lord of all the possible worlds and creations.

I was just sent an email by the website that they have even launched a discussion forum, which indeed is a great addition to it. I have been a recipient of Daily Hadith and just love the noble service they are doing to us.

About myself:

An 18 year old boy named Rawal Afzal who has been living in Germany since seven years but is from Pakistan originally. I possess immense will of gaining knowledge on the great religion of ours, Islam. Not only that, I love doing researches on different faiths of the world and knowing their deeper aspects. Not long ago I used to be very disinterested in religious life and was someone who hadn´t read The Qur´an for once even. Allah had most of His Mercy upon me as I was guided to the right path before facing The Creator on The Judgement Day.

Looking forward to gain further knowledge here on this forum.

الله حافظ
^may Allah be your Guardian^

محمد رسول الله لا إله إلاَّ الله
^No one is worthy of worship except God, Muhammad is God´s Messenger^
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 04:45:15 AM »

Wa'alaikum assalam wr wb

JazakAllah khair for your kind words.

masha'Allah Rawal it is most pleasing to see the enthusiasm you have for Islam at such an early age, despite being in a non-muslim country. Keep it up insha'Allah!

insha'Allah the forum may benefit us all, and allow us to share any knowledge we have.

Barak Allahu feekum
Ummati

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 04:59:50 AM »

Quote from: Administrator
Wa'alaikum assalam wr wb

JazakAllah khair for your kind words.

masha'Allah Rawal it is most pleasing to see the enthusiasm you have for Islam at such an early age, despite being in a non-muslim country. Keep it up insha'Allah!

insha'Allah the forum may benefit us all, and allow us to share any knowledge we have.

Barak Allahu feekum

Thanks a lot for your encouragement! إن شاء الله (Allah willing) we all will benefit a lot from this brilliant addition. It will take time before the traffic around here gets really busy, but be patient and hopeful till then.

MoMiN

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 07:46:15 AM »

Walaikam Assalam
Your quest for the possession of knowledge about Islam is commendable. I pray that may Allah SWT Bless you the proper knowledge and lead you to tred along the right path, ameen

I would love for us to have islamic discussion over here

Ummati

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 04:02:20 AM »

Walaikam Assalam
Your quest for the possession of knowledge about Islam is commendable. I pray that may Allah SWT Bless you the proper knowledge and lead you to tred along the right path, ameen

I would love for us to have islamic discussion over here

Thanks for your encouragements and prayers. If I will have the support of prayers then no one can prevent me from succeeding in my aim, إن شاء الله.

BrownEyedBeauty x

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 03:50:25 PM »

i agree with MoMin ... would be good to have a islamic discussion ... and Ummati .. may He the Almighty Grant you with the best of knowledge and may He gv us all the ability to act upon it

Ameen  xx

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: