Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Taqwa and Tawakal  (Read 9699 times)
mabdullah
« on: October 22, 2009, 11:34:05 AM »

بِسْمِ اللهِ، وَالصَّلَاةُ وَالسَّلَّامُ عَلَى رَسُولِ اللهِ

Allah SWT says about those who have Taqwa (Consciousness) and Tawakal (Trust) of Him;

ۚ وَمَن يَتَّقِ ٱللَّهَ يَجۡعَل لَّهُ ۥ مَخۡرَجً۬ا
And whosoever fears Allâh and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for them to get out (from every difficulty) (65-2)

وَيَرۡزُقۡهُ مِنۡ حَيۡثُ لَا يَحۡتَسِبُ‌ۚ
And He will provide them from (sources) they never could imagine (65-3)

وَمَن يَتَّقِ ٱللَّهَ يَجۡعَل لَّهُ ۥ مِنۡ أَمۡرِهِۦ يُسۡرً۬ا
 And whosoever fears Allâh and keeps his duty to Him, He will make their matter easy for them. (65-4)

وَمَن يَتَّقِ ٱللَّهَ يُكَفِّرۡ عَنۡهُ سَيِّـَٔاتِهِۦ وَيُعۡظِمۡ لَهُ ۥۤ أَجۡرًا
And whosoever fears Allâh and keeps their duty to Him, He will remit their sins from them, and will enlarge their reward.(63-5)

وَمَن يَتَوَكَّلۡ عَلَى ٱللَّهِ فَهُوَ حَسۡبُهُ ۥۤ‌ۚ
And whosoever puts his trust in Allâh, then He will suffice them (65-3)

إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ بَـٰلِغُ أَمۡرِهِۦ‌ۚ قَدۡ جَعَلَ ٱللَّهُ لِكُلِّ شَىۡءٍ۬ قَدۡرً۬ا
Verily, Allâh will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allâh has set a measure for all things. (65-3)

RasulAllah (PBUH) said;

".....Be mindful of Allah, and Allah will protect you.
Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him in front of you.
If you ask, ask of Allah; if you seek help, seek help of Allah......"

(Termithi, who said it is true and fine hadith)

Ali (raziAllah anhua) said Taqwa is;

Fear of Al-Jalil (Allah swt) and actions according to Quran and Sunnah          
And being content and (patient) with little (qalil) And ready for the day of departure

(Al khouf u min Al-Jalil, Wal Amal bil Tanzeel, Wa Rida bil qalil, Wal istaad youm ar raheel)                

(and Allah SWT knows best)

« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 02:31:39 PM by mabdullah » Logged
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 08:42:39 AM »

Barak ALLAh feek brother

It's indeed useful to know...
Here's a hadeeth from Malik:

Yahya related to me from Malik from Yahya ibn Said that Umar ibn al-Khattab said, "The nobility of the mumin is his taqwa. His deen is his noble descent. His manliness is his good character. Boldness and cowardice are but instincts which Allah places wherever He wills. The coward shrinks from defending even his father and mother, and the bold one fights for the sake of the combat not for the spoils. Being slain is but one way of meeting death, and the martyr is the one who gives himself, expectant of reward from Allah."
(Jihad  Malik :: Book 21 : Hadith 21.15.35 )

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
mabdullah
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 01:15:17 PM »

JazakAllah khair.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 04:22:52 PM by mabdullah » Logged
mabdullah
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 02:36:45 PM »

Please read Arabic text of number 3 as follows.

وَمَن يَتَّقِ ٱللَّهَ يَجۡعَل لَّهُ ۥ مِنۡ أَمۡرِهِۦ يُسۡرً۬ا
And whosoever fears Allâh and keeps his duty to Him, He will make their matter easy for them. (65-4)

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: