Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Assalamu Alikum  (Read 2812 times)
MuslimGuy

View Profile
« on: October 01, 2009, 08:58:56 AM »

Assalamu Alikum W rahamtullah, Im Hossam from Egypt, I hope you all in good condition and high Iman.
and I hope insha'Allah it will be beneficial to me in here and increase my knowledge about Hadith and other topics insha'Allah.
right now I dont have a topic or hadith to share it with u all but I'd love to mention one verse of Quran
- ( Say, [O Muhammad], "If you should love Allah, then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful." 3.31 )

May Allah guide all to the right path Ameen
fee aman Allah, Assalamu Alikum Smiley

"Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer - We will surely cause him to live a good life, and We will surely give them their reward [in the Hereafter] according to the best of what they used to do." 16:97
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 09:09:42 AM »

wa 'alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH wa barakatuh

Welcome to the forum, brother Hossam. in sha ALLAH you r in good health and iman too.
Ameen to your du'aa and in sha ALLAH we'll all benefit and increase our knowledge bi'ithniLLAH.

looking forward to your posts in sha ALLAH

fee aman ALLAH :-)

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
BrownEyedBeauty x

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 03:45:27 PM »

Ameen to your dua and hope both of are in the best of imaan ..
hope this forum allows me us to increase our knowledge

=] x

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: