Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: ALLAH KI MADAT SE  (Read 4119 times)
N.SYEDHAROON

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2009, 09:14:51 AM »

ASSALAMUALLAIKUM.  ,TO EVERY ONE. SIR, I WANT TO SHARE MY PAST AND PRESENT LIFE WITH YOU. NOW I WAS 32 YEARS BUT STILL IAM FACING A CRITICAL LIFE. MY HAPPENINGS IN MY LIFE IS ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE NEGATIVE. I WAS BOUGHT UP FROM MY GRAND MA  FROM THE 6 MONTH BABY.  SIR CLEARLY I NEED A NEW AND HAPPY LIFE  .SOME TIMES I FEEL THAT I WANT TO NEGLECT MY FAMILY AND I WANT TO BE ALONE AND I GO  I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.IAM IN A CONFUSED MIND. IAM NOT PRAYING 5 TIMES BUT 2OR 3 TIMES I PRAY.  MUJHE EK NA EI ZINDAGI KE LIYE DUA KARO .
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 05:28:36 AM »

wa `alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH wa barakatuh

Al 7amdulillah

Brother, i can only advise u that u should put your trust in ALLAH SWT. And of course as always in the life, u can't only take or want something, u have to work hard for it. And since u r expecting something from ALLAH SWT u have to give sth back as well, which is what ur LORD SWT ordered for u to do (5 prayers especially, pay Zakaah etc.)

ALLAH SWT says (what means):
238. Guard strictly (five obligatory) As­Salawât (the prayers) especially the middle Salât (i.e. the best prayer ­ 'Asr). And stand before Allâh with obedience [and do not speak to others during the Salât (prayers)].
(Al-Baqarah)

So u can't miss them unless u have a valid reason (sick etc.)

As for your being in despair, it's wrong as well, for al 7amdulillah u r a muslim and u have to praise and thank ALLAH SWT for whatever u have:

87. "O my sons! Go you and enquire about Yûsuf (Joseph) and his brother, and never give up hope of Allâh's Mercy. Certainly no one despairs of Allâh's Mercy, except the people who disbelieve."
(Yusuf)

56. [Ibrâhim (Abraham)] said: "And who despairs of the Mercy of his Lord except those who are astray?"
(Al-Hijr)

49. Man (the disbeliever) does not get tired of asking good (things from Allâh), but if an evil touches him, then he gives up all hope and is lost in despair.
(Fussilat)

And we, al 7amdulillah, are not disbelievers, so we should never despair and lose hope.

Sub7an ALLAH, the word of ALLAH SWT (al-Qur'an) gives u all the answers.

So brother, please, start praying all your prayers, give Zakaah and Sadaqah, and make du`aa (supplication) a lot and in sha' ALLAH u'll see the difference.

Here's a hadeeth for u:

Oneness, Uniqueness of Allah (Tawheed) 
Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 93 :: Hadith 502
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Allah says: 'I am just as My slave thinks I am, (i.e. I am able to do for him what he thinks I can do for him) and I am with him if He remembers Me. If he remembers Me in himself, I too, remember him in Myself; and if he remembers Me in a group of people, I remember him in a group that is better than they; and if he comes one span nearer to Me, I go one cubit nearer to him; and if he comes one cubit nearer to Me, I go a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.' "

Think about it brother, perform ur prayers strictly, perform nawafil make du`aa and put ur trust in ALLAH SWT :

...Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allâh, certainly, Allâh loves those who put their trust (in Him).  (Al-`Imran, v.159)

May ALLAH SWT guide u and all of us to the right path and turn our hearts in obedience to HIM SWT.

Fee aman ALLAH

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
quyoom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 05:39:21 AM »

Dear Brother,

You pray five times regularly and recited SUBHANALAYI WALHAMDULILLAHI WALAYILAHA ILLALLA WALAHO AKBAR WALA HAWLA WALA QUATA ILA BILA. after every Isha Prayer 500 times. Your problems solves by this.

A. Quyoom
mabdullah
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 03:10:54 AM »

سْمِ اللهِ، وَالصَّلَاةُ وَالسَّلَّامُ عَلَى رَسُولِ اللهِ

My dear brother Quyoom

Could you post the Hadith reference of this wazeefa

Please also see below from a previous post.

http://www.dailyhadith.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=95.0

General guideline to avoid any innovations is as below (certainly more explanation can be added) ,

1.   Number

When ever certain acts is in number for example. 11 times, 99 times etc reading certain Ayat, Surah, or Allah (SWT)’s Names or Attributes

2.   Time and day

Reading something or celebrating certain days such as birth-day or death-day,
or Number of days after death ( 40 0r 90 etc)
or Yearly celebration or gathering.
And if on a certain time of the day or night.

3.   Situation and arrangement

Reading something other than "Duaa" (supplication) advised by RasulAllah(PBUH) for certain events such as when moving in new house, shop etc,
Making certain and fixed (sitting)arrangement to do certain Dhikar or act of worship.

One MUST have authentic evidence to practice any above activity!!!  

Extensive general Dhikar and reading Quran and Hadith, Prophet's (PBUH) life, Companion’s lives and Tafseer etc is strongly recommended by the Scholars of Isalm

Role of Ruqya (Last 3 Surah of Quran and Ayat Al-Kursi and other surah) is well established.It is actually one of Quran’s Right on us.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 05:40:37 AM by mabdullah » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: