Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Plant your trees in Paradise  (Read 168 times)
mabdullah
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2017, 05:14:15 AM »

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

It was narrated from Jabir (may Allah be pleased with him)
that the Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه و سلم) said:

“Whoever says سبحان الله العظيم وبحمده

(Glory and praise be to Allah, the Almighty),

a palm tree will be planted for him in Paradise.”

Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (3464) It was classed as saheeh (authentic) by al-Albani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah (hadeeth no. 64).

Size of tree

The Prophet ( صلى الله عليه وسلم) conveyed an impression of its size when he said that "In Paradise there is a tree which the rider of a swift horse would need one hundred years to pass beneath"

[Bukhaari, Kitaab ar-Riqaaq]

And in the narration of Muslim from Abu Hurayrah and Sahl ibn Sa'd it is said that "In Paradise there is a tree under whose shade a traveller could travel for one hundred years and not reach the edge of it"

[Muslim, Kitaab al-Jannah]

Trunk of tree

One of the wondrous things that the Messenger of Allah (saw) told us is that the trunks of the trees are gold:

"There is no tree in Paradise that does not have a trunk made of gold"

[Ibn Hibbaan, at-Tirmidhi, al-Bayhaqee, from Abu Hurayrah, Saheeh al-Jaami' as-Sagheer 5/150 saheeh]

وعن ابن مسعود رضي الله عنه قال‏:‏ قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم‏:‏ ‏ "‏لقيت إبراهيم صلى الله عليه وسلم ليلة أسري بي، فقال‏:‏ يا محمد أقرئ أمتك مني السلام، وأخبرهم أن الجنة طيبة التربة، عذبة الماء، وأنها قيعان، وأن غراسها‏:‏ سبحان الله، والحمد لله، ولا إله إلا الله، والله أكبر‏"‏‏.‏ رواه الترمذي وقال حديث حسن‏.‏

Messenger of Allah(صلى الله عليه وسلم‏)said

"I met Ibrahim(ﷺ)
  on the Night of Ascension (Al-Asra),
and he said to me: 'O Muhammad, صلى الله عليه وسلم convey my greetings to your Ummah,
and tell them that Jannah has a vast plain of pure soil and sweet water.
It is a plain levelled land.
The plants grow there by uttering: سبحان الله، والحمد لله، ولا إله إلا الله، والله أكبر

[At- Tirmidhi].

« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 03:13:24 PM by mabdullah » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: