Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: BISMILLA HIR RAHMAANIRRAHEEM  (Read 4056 times)
N.SYEDHAROON

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2009, 06:09:06 AM »

ASSALAMUALLAIKUM  IAM NEW TO THIS DALILY HADITH FORUM. I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ISLAMIC HADITH. I DONT KNOW A FLUENT ENGLISH DONT MISTAKE ME.  IAM RECEIVING THIS HADITH  COMING TO NET CAFE.  I WANT TO TELL SOME THING ABOUT ME . MY NAME IS  SYED HAROON IAM FROM INDIA.IAM 32 AGE .SIR I HAVE FACED MANY PROBLEMS IN MY LIFE BEFORE AND AFTER MY MARRIAGE.I HAVE TWO KIDS 2 YEARS  TWINS. SIR ONE SMALL MESSAGE  GIVING ZAKAT IS  MUST  PEOPLE WHO GIVES ZAKAT FIRST HANDLE YOUR FAMILY RELATED PEOPLE WHO WERE POOR. IF EVERY ONE FOLLOWS THE SAME .
UmmOmar
Global Moderator

And in Allâh (Alone) let believers put their trust

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 03:40:33 AM »

wa `alaykum as-salam wa ra7mat ALLAH wa barakatuh

welcome to the forum Syed Haroon

May ALLAH SWT increase you and all the Muslims in knowledge and iman ameen

In sha' ALLAH we'll all benefit from the knowledge we gain here, bi'ithniLLAH

fee aman ALLAH

And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then, I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright. Qur'an (2:186)
roza

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 11:38:56 AM »

wa `alaykum as-salam wa rahmat ALLAH wa barakatuh,

welcome to the forum.aapka paigam bilkul theek hai.sahi kaha aapne k hume pehle un logon ko zakat deni chahye jo hamare rishtedaron mein kareeb ho.ALLAH apko har pareshani se door rakhe.a'meen.ALLAH-HAFIZ
WAQAR MOHAMMED AHMED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 01:25:41 AM »

As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu, I am also new on this portal which is useful to refresh our Iman and knowldge about Islam. I am from India -Delhi. Janab Syeed Harron - Where do you leave in Delhi.
Oladejo Mubarak

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 02:33:00 AM »

Wa laykum-s-Salam
It's a nice thing you have asked.I'll like to inform you that it is necessary on all believers to take adequate care of their relatives both remote and immediate and then extend the goodies to your neighbours{40 on the right, left, front, & back sides of your house} as the Prophet said:
"Izza Anfaqa rojulun ala ahlihii yahtasibuha fahuwa llahu sodaqotun"
"He who spends on his family and relatives, it shall be recorded for him as Charity"
May Allah SWT continue to be with you and your household(AMEEN)

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: